- 2013, The First Steps into The "World Afterwards" in Complete Chaos - As the world enters into a global recession in 2013, it will become more fragmented into regional blocks. Although the Euroland, South America and Asia should come strengthen from the crisis, the US, the United Kingdom, Israel and Japan should be greatly weakened.
- Politics in Germany until 2017 – Weaking of main political parties, and increase in the number of small parties.
- Yearly evaluation of LEAP anticipations – 75% success rate en 2012. By their own assessment, before new anticipations are published in GEAB 71 next month.
- Global systemic crisis: Assessments of 40 « country-risks» - LEAP 2020 team looks into 40 countries, and how they are likely to handle the 2013 crisis.
- Strategic and operational recommendations. Stock markets are likely to slide downwards, banks will suffer and it may be wise to spread assets among several banks, prudence is required when investing in real estate, and keep stocking up Gold.
- The GlobalEurometre - Results & Analyses. 66% (vs 48% in November) of respondents experienced price increases..
Saturday, December 15, 2012
GEAB 70 - 2013, The First Steps into The "World Afterwards" in Complete Chaos
Here are the highlights of GEAB 70 (December 2012) entitled "2013, The First Steps into The "World Afterwards" in Complete Chaos":